8:15am - 3:00pm
Reynolds Alumni Center - Columns D/E
John Bean (2011) notes the particular power of writing to help students wrestle with disciplinary content, and the Faculty Writing Intensive Workshop supports instructors in this disciplinary writing instruction.
The interactive workshop provides resources around the following topics:
- Using informal writing to spark critical thinking
- Designing diverse and effective writing assignments
- Addressing how to respond to student writing
- Assessing students’ final written products
- Incorporating revision in the writing process and structuring peer review
We invite all prospective, novice, and veteran WI instructors to join our conversation. Please bring a device. Lunch will be provided.
Email email@example.com for questions about this workshop.