9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Are you interested in teaching with writing without drowning in the challenges of grading and extra work?
- Using informal writing to spark critical thinking
- Designing diverse and effective writing assignments
- Addressing how to respond to student writing
- Assessing students’ final written products
- Incorporating revision in the writing process and structuring peer review
This workshop will fulfill the requirement to attend a WI Workshop for WI Certification. For more information on this requirement, click here.
If you have questions or have problems registering on the Gateway website, contact Jackie Thomas firstname.lastname@example.org.