- Genre Guidelines
- Exemplary Writing Intensive Proposals
- Revision Guidelines
- Sample Syllabi and Assignments
- Demystifying Citation
- MU Library Resources
- Guidelines for Non-Sexist Writing
- Academic Integrity
- Is Your Department Interested in Creating a Writing-Intensive Sequence for Students?
CWP Collaborated with the CIRTL Network (Center for the Integration of Research, Teaching and Learning) to create 4 videos about teaching writing in the sciences.
- Improving Student Science Writing Through Creative Assignments Incorporating Diverse Audiences.
- Changing Science Writing and Communication Skills for the Modern Professional
- From Scientific Authoring Teaching Peer Review and Revision Strategies
- Designing Group Based Writing Assignments for Problem Based Learning Courses